Built awareness and credibility for leading ministry to the former Soviet Union partnering with local churches to bring hope and healing during troubling times.
OP ED AUDIENCE
SOCIAL MEDIA IMPRESSIONS IN 2 MONTHS
Slavic Gospel Association is a historic missions organization which had mostly faded from public consciousness since the fall of the Iron Curtain. In the midst of global pandemic and a presidential election, ICC launched an aggressive public relations campaign to cut through the noise and re-awaken interest in ministry to Russia, and connect SGA with a new generation of Christians eager to support evangelism.
ICC BUILT AWARENESS AND CREDIBILITY
- Secured 70 interviews on major Christian radio, television, and digital.
- Placed Op Eds in 3 major Christian news outlets.
- Leveraged PR on Facebook, reaching over 400,000 added views.
- Created multiple press releases about SGA’s grassroots networks.
- Gained visibility for 6,350 local evangelical churches for impact.
- Provided media training to maximize opportunities.
- 25% more unchurched kids reached with the Gospel
- Over 2 million meals for Russian families impacted by COVID
- Nearly 40,000 Christmas gifts for impoverished children.