Press Release and Press Kit
Oil industry veteran David Howell is working a rich new harvest field—saving souls and reducing the prison population through a graphic guidebook, allowing public funds to be diverted to other pressing needs.
Mailing copies of his How To Be a Child of God to prisoners for just 54 cents a copy offers a remarkable 7,000-to-1 return on investment, according to Howell. That’s because keeping someone from returning to prison by helping them find new life and hope as a Christian saves around $31,000 a year in incarceration costs.
Further information regarding this story and interview scheduling with David Howell are available by contacting Darin Campbell at (512) 785-8350, or email@example.com
The following photos and files are available:
- Prison Evangelism Press Release
- David Howell Bio
- Prison Evangelism Backgrounder
- Prison Evangelism FAQs
- Prison Evangelism Testimonials
- Prison Evangelism Fact Sheet
- Photo 1: Oil industry veteran David Howell is working a rich new harvest field—saving souls and reducing the prison population
- Photo 2: David Howell in front of some of the pipes his company helped salvage. He’s now focused on salvaging lost souls.
- Photo 3: The number of people incarcerated in the United States has quadrupled since 1980 – more than two million people are currently in prisons and jails.
- Photo 4: One in ten inmates who reads or receives How to Be a Child of God prays to receive and follow Christ.
- Photo 5: Cover of David Howell’s graphic guidebook, How to Be a Child of God.
- Image: Prison Evangelism Logo
- Audio clip: USA Radio News story #2 on David Howell (come to the end of self, realize there is a God)
- Audio clip: USA Radio News story #3 on David Howell (30% of prisoners are open to the Gospel)
- Audio clip: USA Radio News story #5 on David Howell (fatherless prisoners need God the Father)
- Audio clip: USA Radio News story #6 on David Howell (prisons are a gift from God)
- Prison Evangelism Free eBook: How To Be a Child of God