International Day for the Unreached
Press Release and Press Kit
An alliance of globally focused ministries has designated May 20, 2018, as the third annual International Day for the Unreached, a one-day event intended to inspire and mobilize Christians to reach out to more than 2 billion people around the world who have yet to hear the gospel. Further information regarding this story and interview scheduling are available by contacting Darin Campbell at (512) 785-8350, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following photos and files are available:
- 2018 Alliance Member Descriptions
- 2018 Alliance Leader Bios
- 2018 IDU Backgrounder
- 2018 IDU FAQ
- 2018 IDU Top Christian Leader Endorsements
- 2018 IDU Fact Sheet: Statistics on the Unreached
- 2017 IDU Post-Event Press Release
- Photos with cutlines from around the world: Reaching the Unreached
- Main Photo: The world’s 2 billion people who have yet to hear the good news of Jesus Christ are the focus of the second annual International Day for the Unreached, to be held on June 4: Pentecost Sunday, which marks the birth of the early church.
- Photo 1: This filthy waterhole is the main source of water for the remote village of Doglokpo in Volta, Ghana.
- Photo 2: Many residents in Central Asia are able to listen to Christian broadcasts on their radios. For some, it’s the only way they will hear the gospel message.
- Photo 3: Hindu women in Nepal, a country that is just 2.8 percent evangelical.
- Photo 4: Local residents in a remote community of Central Asia prepare to see a doctor during a medical caravan trip.
- Photo 5: Buddhist man in Thailand bows before images of Buddha.